State Bank of India (SBI) Account opening process is easily with online form.
What You Need
- Personal Informations like Name Address and DOB
- Tax Infomartion like PAN Card number or Fill Form 60
- Nomination Information (Optional)
- Identity Numbers Printed in Address Proof and ID Proof
How Online Account Opening Process Work
- You Fill the Application Online
- You will Get a TCRF to validate the last page of Online Application
- You will get a Temporary Account Reference Number (TARN) to Print the Form.
- You will Get TARN as SMS
- Print the Application Form online using TARN and Sign the Printed Form.
- Affix a Passport Size Photo in the Form and Give one to Bank (for Passbook)
- Submit the Application within 30 Days of Online Submission.
After 30 Days the Temporary Customer Information you entered in the Application will be deleted from server, so that it will not be valid then after.
How to Fill the Online Application Form
Do Not get locked anywhere during the online account opening process. So I have made a Real Application process video. you need to spend 4 Min watching this video and you will come to know what are all the information you need to provide and What kind of error messages it will throw.